Noura ShamseddineManager & Actuary
Life and Employees’ Benefits, Insurance & Reinsurance,
- BSc, MSc – Lebanese University
- Associate Actuary, ASA/Pre-FSA
Ms. Noura Shamseddine works as an Actuarial Manager heading the Life and Employees’ Benefits Department with more than seven years of experience in consulting insurance and reinsurance companies is the MENA region.
Ms. Noura holds the following professional and educational credentials:
- Associate of the American Society of Actuaries (ASA) and she is currently studying towards gaining the Fellowship of the Society of Actuaries by the end of 2020.
- Master degree in Actuarial Science with Distinction from Lebanese University in (2013)
- Bachelor’s degree in Pure Mathematics with Distinction from the Lebanese University (2011)
Ms. Noura has handled and supported a wide spectrum of actuarial projects for Life insurance companies. The majority of such projects were related to providing actuarial opinion on technical reserves held by insurance companies as part of regulatory requirements.
Furthermore, Ms. Noura played a major role in projects related to performance analyses and pricing life insurance products for leading insurance companies in MENA region. Ms. Noura also has in depth expertise with evaluating accrued financial liabilities stemming from employees defined end of service benefits as per the requirements of International Financial Standard 19, IAS 19 and was also involved in various projects on private and public pension funds.