- July 1, 2019
- Posted by: muhannagroup
Since our founding in 1986, i.e. Muhanna & Co has advised over governmental agencies in over 40 countries across the Middle East, the GCC, and East Africa. As an actuarial firm we primarily advise social security organizations, national healthcare funds, as well as other governmental agencies on topics related to social protection and social risk. The risks associated with managing Social Protection schemes are complex and require expertise not only on actuarial matters but also require a deep understanding of the local and regional economy, the legal and tax frameworks, as well as the political history and cultural nature of the country. The current and long-term viability of Social Security schemes warrant detailed feasibility studies before the establishment of any scheme and periodical actuarial reviews.
Our team of actuaries, economists, legal experts, IT specialists, and management consultants offer the whole range of services required for managing social protection schemes, understanding and implementing needed reforms, and establishing new laws and schemes to prepare for the risks ushered in by an ever changing demographic and economic landscape.
Types of Clients:
- Governmental Agencies
- Ministries of Health, Labor, Finance, Planning, Social Affairs
- Regulatory Authorities
- Social Security Organizations
- National Healthcare Organizations
- Social Insurance Organizations
- Multinational Organizations Commissioning Studies (IMF, World Bank, etc.)
Sample of Past Projects:
- Ministerial Cabinet, Jordan – Establishing National Healthcare
Types of Services:
- Feasibility studies for the establishment of Social Security schemes
- Set-up of Social Security schemes and/or department
- Statutory Actuarial Reviews
- Statutory Sort/Medium/Long term projections of income and expenditure
- Feasibility Studies for Scheme Reforms
- Merger of funds
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme staff training for actuarial units
key services :
Licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under licence number 138/11 in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive.
We are a proud member of the Investor Compensation Fund which acts as a guarantor of last resort for our investors. IFC covers the maximum amount of 20.000 EUR for MiFID clients.
Investor’s money is kept in segregated accounts with top-tier banks that cannot be claimed by creditors or used by us. Account base currencies are available in EUR, GBP, USD, CHF and JPY.
Through the use of an automated transaction monitoring and risk management system, a Consulting WP client’s account will never be allowed to reach negative balance.