Since 1986, i.e. Muhanna & Co has provided asset protection and growth solutions for thousands of employees in education and non-profit sectors. Our mission is to provide employers and employees with optimal retirement planning solutions. Furthermore, our extensive knowledge of the flexibility in benefit design allows us to create the plan that best meets our clients’ needs.
Moreover, services offered range from the set-up of pension plans and establishment of regulations and deed of the plan, to the statutory actuarial funding and accounting valuations and alterations of pension plans, as well as to their investment and administration. Furthermore, the department assists the management of organizations and their employees to discuss their chosen plan with government agencies for taxation and legal purposes.
In addition to the services provided within the scope of pension and provident funds other employee benefits services are offered to our clients to meet long-term objectives such as to remain or become competitive in the search for qualified human resources. Employee benefits also used as a tool for re-organization when early retirement incentive schemes and can be designed to allow the re-structuring and renewal of private or government institutions.
Types of Clients:
- Private Employers (Large & Medium Corporates)
- Syndicates and Orders
- Private or Semi-Private Pension Funds groups of self-employed
Types of Services:
- Actuarial valuations.
- IAS19 Exercise
- Feasibility Studies for the Design and Establishment of Pension/Provident Funds/Schemes
- Set-Up of Pension/Provident Funds/Schemes
- Merger of Pension Funds and Privatizations
- Statutory and ad hoc Valuations for Funding and Accounting purposes
- Feasibility Studies for the Alterations of Pension/Provident Funds/Schemes
- Administration Services
- Investment Managers Selection Advice
- Asset Liability Modelling
- Management Consulting
- Actuarial Audit
- Design of Redundancy plans
- Valuation of cost of redundancy schemes
- Construction and application of salary scales
- Full time personnel or sub-contracting studies
- Early Retirement Incentive Schemes
- Expert Witness Testimony for Employee Benefits
key services :
Licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under licence number 138/11 in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive.
We are a proud member of the Investor Compensation Fund which acts as a guarantor of last resort for our investors. IFC covers the maximum amount of 20.000 EUR for MiFID clients.
Investor’s money is kept in segregated accounts with top-tier banks that cannot be claimed by creditors or used by us. Account base currencies are available in EUR, GBP, USD, CHF and JPY.
Through the use of an automated transaction monitoring and risk management system, a Consulting WP client’s account will never be allowed to reach negative balance.